<Originally Published by NASA Earth Observatory - The landscape is defined by hills to the west and by the river running through it, not to mention the oxbow lakes that water left behind.
Originally Published by Mother Jones<
– If the Chinese purchase of American pork giant Smithfield goes through, producers will have to ramp down use of at least one dodgy feed additive.
Originally Published by New Scientist <
– Company ended its wheat programme and destroyed all genetically modified material by 2005, so origin of Oregon wheat remains unknown.
Originally Published by The Guardian<
– A slim, but poetic and beautifully illustrated book about travels on sunken paths makes a powerful impression
Originally Published by BBC News<
– Several hundred people attend a rally in London opposing the badger culls aimed at tackling TB in cattle.
Originally Published by ENN<
– The Madre de Dios region in Peru is recognized for its lush Amazon rainforests, meandering rivers and rich wildlife.
– Rosy memories of mom in the kitchen might not be as common as Pollan assumes.
Originally Published by NASA Earth Observatory<
– High in the Andes Mountains in Argentina, this salt lake hosts microbes that give the lakes distinct colors.
<Originally Published by NASA Earth Observatory - An ongoing phytoplankton bloom has painted the sea surface in jewel tones.