Originally Published by BBC News<
– Several hundred people attend a rally in London opposing the badger culls aimed at tackling TB in cattle.
Originally Published by NASA Earth Observatory<
– Landsat 8 can observe wavelengths of blue light that will make it easier to observe the swirl of life and water along the world’s coastlines.
<Originally Published by the BBC - Chimpanzees and bonobos react emotionally - sometimes appearing to throw "tantrums" - when they take risks that fail to pay off, say scientists.
Originally Published by ENN<
– The Madre de Dios region in Peru is recognized for its lush Amazon rainforests, meandering rivers and rich wildlife.
<Originally Published by ENS - Two days before thousands of people across the United States plan to march against Monsanto’s genetically engineered crops, the U.S.
– An airborne radar instrument allows scientists to ascertain the shape of a Colombian volcano. Future measurements will help detect how it is changing.
<Originally Published by e360 - Improvements in DNA technology now make it possible for biologists to identify every living organism in and around a species.
– The BBC’s environment analyst, Roger Harrabin, explains why millions of American trees are being shipped to the UK for burning in power stations.