CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT IN WATER ENGINERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
< 1 week
Integrated management of urban flooding
Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas, San salvador
SCHEDULED From February 18th to 23rd , 2013
Monday 18th, Wednesday 20th and Friday 22nd From 17:00 – 21:00.
Saturday 23rd 09:00 – 13:00
• Provide a comprehensive and interdisciplinary management of floods in urban areas.
• Introduce students to the knowledge of integrated and long-term sustainable management of floods in cities.
2. Oriented to
Professionals of public and private organizations dedicated to water engineering and environmental management.
• Sustainable urban management.
• Urban water.
• Urban drainage.
• Flooding risk .
• Flooding management
• Main causes and impacts of flooding.
• Urban flooding prevention plan.
• Case study.
Open lectures and field trip
Hydraulics works and Hydrology expert
Starting Monday February 4th, 2013
8. For more information
Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas Ciencias Energéticas y Fluídicas, http://cef.uca.edu.sv